wow! HBO bought it. Can’t wait to see this on screen. Thanks for sharing!
This contest is closed. Winner announcement: click!
✿ ✿ ✿
Another giveaway! Hurray!
So the awesome and totally random Ransom Riggs was in the Philippines recently. If you missed having your book signed, then here’s your chance to own a signed copy of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”!
- If you are a WordPress user, all you have to do is follow this blog and leave a comment on this post to let me know that you want to join the giveaway, and that’s your contest entry right there! If you already follow this blog, just share the link to this giveaway on your blog or Twitter or Facebook or Tumblr or whatever social networking service, then leave a comment with a link to your post/tweet.
- If you are not a WordPress user, you can either subscribe to this blog by clicking on the link at the…
View original post 477 more words
Last Saturday I went to the bloggers’ forum and book signing event with best selling author, Tahereh Mafi. I got the chance to meet and talk to her and Ransom Riggs in person. These two awesome authors leave me the most memorable bookish event I’ve attended so far. They are both awesome, funny and friendly. I had a blast that day! I wish I could share to all of you the same amount of joy I feel that day. I’m not sure how to do that though, so let me just share to you one of the thing I got from the event which is a signed copy of one of Tahereh’s book, Unravel Me. This is the second installment of Shatter Me series so I hope you already read that one or at least planning to read it.
Unravel Me is one of my best read this…
View original post 156 more words
Isn’t that beautiful, creative and artistic? Tahereh doodle a lot. Even the front cover of my copy of Unravel Me received her beautiful artwork during the bloggers’ forum. She is so talented. And to those who don’t understand what is written in there, “Mahal Ko Kayo” means “I Love You All”. And the photo below is made by Ransom. It’s just a quick sketch but the message just like Tahereh is simply heart-warming. These two awesome authors rocks the world of Filipino fans who attended the blogger’s forum and book signing last Saturday in Makati. We surely had a great time.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.